We’re Available by Appointment
The latest Michigan Executive Order 2020-59 permits us to serve you, the RVing community, in two important ways:
1) Remote Sales. You shop online and we deliver your RV to you at your home or business.
2) Curbside Service and Pickup. For sales, you shop online and pick your unit up safely. For service and parts, we arrange your order by phone and safely take care of your needs without you leaving your vehicle.
For both ways of doing business, we will observe social distancing and fulfill your needs while keeping contact as minimal as possible. In order to comply with Executive Order 2020-59, our showroom must be closed to in-person traffic at this time.
Lloyd Bridges Traveland has designated specific employees as “resumed activity workers” under the executive order.
We’re very happy to be able to serve you again and we’re keeping the safety of our employees and customers foremost in our minds as we resume doing business. We adapted our operations in order to comply with CDC, State of Michigan, and Washtenaw County guidelines.
- We have provided masks to our employees and are requiring their use when in enclosed public spaces.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfection routines to be sure all high touch items and all high traffic areas are frequently cleaned.
- We have implemented social distancing procedures that facilitate employees and customers in staying 6 feet from one another.
- We are screening employees daily using Washtenaw County guidelines.
- We are keeping up on news and guidance pertaining to the Coronavirus pandemic and adjusting as needed.
- We have closed our showrooms and switched to a “by appointment” way of doing business. We will handle all business as safely as possible with as little contact as possible.
Thanks so much for your patience as we work through this new way of doing business. Give us a call, we’d be very happy to serve you!