Lloyd Bridges Traveland adheres to Michigan executive orders. As such, we are fully open for business in all departments, all locations, with enhanced operational procedures to protect employees, customers, and visitors.
We’re very happy to be able to serve you again and we’re keeping the safety of our employees and customers foremost in our minds as we resume doing business. We adapted our operations in order to comply with CDC, State of Michigan, and Washtenaw County guidelines.
- We require all employees, customers, and visitors to wear masks in indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor spaces. For those medically unable to tolerate a face covering, we would be very happy to help them in an alternate location outside.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfection routines to be sure all high touch items and all high traffic areas are frequently cleaned.
- We have implemented social distancing procedures that facilitate employees and customers in staying 6 feet from one another.
- We are screening employees daily using Washtenaw County guidelines.
- We are keeping up on news and guidance pertaining to the Coronavirus pandemic and adjusting as needed.
Thanks so much for your patience as we work through this new way of doing business.