Michigan’s oldest and best family-owned RV dealership has been making RV dreams come true since 1966. We are looking for RV Sales Consultants to expand our sales team. We’re looking for friendly, energetic, and competitive individuals to join our team.
RV Sales Representative key responsibilities:
– Manage the sales process by engaging prospects, demonstrating products, negotiating terms, and finalizing sales.
– Spend time with customers to determine needs and discuss RV options
– Engage customers with demonstrations and discussions of features, benefits, and reasons to buy to persuade customers.
– Accurately complete quotes and fill out all paperwork.
– Stay knowledgeable about products and use this knowledge to engage potential customers.
– Daily follow-up on leads using in-place systems to turn sales potential into sales.
– Develop an individual base of leads by being Internet savvy, networking person-to-person, and working at RV shows and sales.
RV Sales Representative qualifications:
– Prior experience selling big ticket goods or services. Vehicle, automotive, or powersports experience is a distinct advantage.
– Basic computer, email, and Internet proficiency.
– CRM, or other customer/sales follow-up methods experience is extremely helpful.
– Valid Michigan driver’s license.
– Regular Saturday available and Sunday availability during shows and sales.
– Outgoing personality that is able to make person-to-person connections.
– Assertive to ask for the sale and close deals.
Hustle, a great attitude, and a desire to make a lot of money is absolutely mandatory! Earning potential is huge.
Pay range for hard-working sales professionals = $65,000 – $100,000 or more with benefits.
Please respond by sending your resume along using the link provided.