RV TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Lloyd Bridges Traveland RV Center, Michigan’s oldest and best family-owned RV dealership, has immediate openings for an RV Technician. We’re looking to expand our service team. We’re always on the look-out for certified RV Technicians, but if you are an automotive or service technician, or have experience in a wide variety of trades such as facilities maintenance, HVAC, electrical, plumbing or construction, this position might be a good fit for you.
RV TECHNICIAN POSITION SUMMARY:
• RV Technicians perform various repair and maintenance services on recreational vehicles. These include pre-delivery and safety inspections and all necessary repairs and quality inspections to ensure that all systems function properly. RV Technicians may be asked to perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned. Previous mechanical, maintenance, service technician or shop experience is required. Previous experience with camping or RVs is a big plus. Must have own basic tools.
RV TECHNICIAN POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Must possess a true commitment to problem solving and providing excellent customer service, and be a hardworking team player with the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
• Must have own (basic) tools.
• Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must have a current/valid Driver’s License
RV TECHNICIAN COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Excellent pay plan, including exceptional career earning potential for skilled mechanics
• Medical and Dental insurance coverage
• 401 (k) program
• Paid vacation and holidays
RV TECHNICAL TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
We believe in training. We routinely send our mechanics to vendor and factory training. We also have an apprenticeship program for trainees to spend time learning one-on-one with an experience technician on our team.